There's nothing better than the aroma of freshly popped popcorn...except when it's wafting from your Dutch oven on a bed of sizzling coals. Then coated with rosemary- and garlic-infused olive oil and sprinkled with grated parmesan, rosemary, and garlic salt—this flavorful treat is sure to impress your family and guests.
Photos by Mike Pham
Dutch Oven Rosemary Parmesan Popcorn
Yields 12 Cups of popcorn
- 1 large garlic clove
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Jacobsen Black Garlic Salt
- ½ cup unpopped popcorn
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Sauté garlic and fresh rosemary in olive oil in a 4- or 8-quart Dutch oven.
- Remove rosemary sprigs and set aside. Add unpopped popcorn and cover with lid. Listen until the popping slows, then remove from heat.
- Add parmesan cheese and Jacobsen salt. Pull leaves from the rosemary sprigs and add to popcorn. Mix and serve warm.