Square Hand Hoe
Buy it with
Cut through stubborn roots, break up tough, sun-baked clay, and prep earth of all conditions for nesting new greens. The Square Hoe’s curved blade makes for easy trenching and soil care, while its gently curved handle provides comfortable grip and movement for your hands and wrists.
- MMIKI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... B Corp Certification, Customer Service, Humanitarian Work, Product Aesthetic, Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… GardeningRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoI've had this tool for five years
I've had the Square Hand Hoe for over five years and it is hands down my favorite hand tool for everything gardening. It is my best weeder and I even use it for planting. It is absolutely all-purpose and I would be lost without it at this point. I can't think of a tool that can hold up to what I put this thing through. We own ten acres and I use it to remove hard wooded weeds, yes it can handle even that tough of a job.
I highly recommend.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JJPVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I recommend this product YesI choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when i'm… At homeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoefficient
This tool made quick work of creating edges in hard clay garden beds. I hesitated when I first saw it. I'm glad I went for it. I still can't believe how well a handheld tool worked after years of using the edge of a shovel. I highly recommend it for control and ease of use. Added benefit? It's beautiful.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JJessicaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat quality tool
All barebones tools are a great quality and this one did not disappoint. Was thrilled to receive this and this tool is going to get fair use this year!
- PWPamula W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery good hand tool
Through light and medium use I have zero complaints, I haven't had the chance for heavy roots or use so far but when I do, I know it will power through.
- CMCatherene M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agosummer
I like this tool ! it's perfect for making a water trench in the garden or digging a root up. Unlike a hand spade it puts my hand in the right position for this work.
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.