Stack and store your Dutch Oven Classic easily with its extra-wide base. The newly designed lid with flat bottom surface provides an additional option for cooking when turned upside-down.
Made For A Lifetime
The process for forging Barebones cast iron contains no coincidence. With meticulous artistry and craftsmanship, each piece is pre-seasoned with natural, organic oils. And by leaving the surface ever so raw and rugged, the oils are better absorbed, providing a better cooking surface from the very first use. Unlike other cast iron, it isn’t necessary to wash or scrub Barebones cast iron before use - we don’t use any resins to cover imperfections. We deliver lasting cast iron pieces that are as naturally beautiful as they are durable.
After seasoning, our cast iron is packaged and shipped to its new home. Move it directly from package to stove, oven, or fire pit. Pre-seasoned and free of harmful chemicals, your cast iron is ready to use.
We do something a little different with our cast iron that sets it apart from other cast iron cookware - we strengthen it with steel. By adding a greater portion of steel than other cast iron makers, each piece is better tempered to handle rapid temperature change without the cracking or breaking that typically occurs in more iron-dense products. This also allows our cast iron to be 15% lighter than similar cast iron products, offering smoother handling and a more agile cooking experience.
Enhanced durability in a lighter finished product is a staple of Barebones cast iron. But the real magic lies in the cooking experience.
From rich stews and soft breads, to cast iron chicken and crisp desserts, our cast iron delivers a culinary experience worthy of passing onto your next generation.
Those who cook with Barebones cast iron immediately notice a difference in texture from other cast iron products: it’s raw and rugged, yet primed to develop a smooth, glassy texture through time and cooking. We leave the surface just raw enough to allow for better effects in our pre-seasoning process and the cooking experience. Highly raw and grainy cast iron is typically treated with resin-based sealants to cover imperfections and weaker areas that may crack over time. Barebones cast iron is not.
- RORichard O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, In the kitchen, Open fire cookingRated 5 stars10 seconds agoMr.
Very niceDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SLShawn L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… Camping, At home, Open fire cookingRated 5 stars1 month agoPerfect size for baking bread
Love itDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MCMichelle C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... Humanitarian Work, Quality Craftsmanship, Sustainability, Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… Camping, At an event, At home, In the kitchen, Open fire cookingRated 5 stars2 months agoCast Iron Great
Love the size, it's only my husband and I it's perfect size for leftovers and to take with you camping.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JJeremyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoCast iron Dutch oven
Love it! Having fun using it to cook old fashioned meals in our fireplace. Pleasantly surprised at how easy cleaning and oiling it is. A bit of oil all around after each use and it hasn’t rusted yet.
- CCCony C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoAmazing Dutch oven
Besides beautiful, it is of great quality. I used it to make bread in an open fire and it was amazing!
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.