Cast Iron Skillet
Say hello to the Cast Iron Skillet you won’t want to go without. Complete with comfortable grip handle, dual pour spouts, and iconic heat dispensing technology. Increased steel means no cracking or breaking with rapid temperature change and 15% lighter weight than similar cast iron products. Pre-seasoned with natural, organic oils so it’s ready to use right out of the box with your stove, oven, or on an open fire.
Savor each flavor. Love each and every meal. Welcome to Cast Iron Skillet perfection.
See matching Cast Iron Skillet Lid
Made For A Lifetime
The process for forging Barebones cast iron contains no coincidence. With meticulous artistry and craftsmanship, each piece is pre-seasoned with natural, organic oils. And by leaving the surface ever so raw and rugged, the oils are better absorbed, providing a better cooking surface from the very first use. Unlike other cast iron, it isn’t necessary to wash or scrub Barebones cast iron before use - we don’t use any resins to cover imperfections. We deliver lasting cast iron pieces that are as naturally beautiful as they are durable.
After seasoning, our cast iron is packaged and shipped to its new home. Move it directly from package to stove, oven, or fire pit. Pre-seasoned and free of harmful chemicals, your cast iron is ready to use.
We do something a little different with our cast iron that sets it apart from other cast iron cookware - we strengthen it with steel. By adding a greater portion of steel than other cast iron makers, each piece is better tempered to handle rapid temperature change without the cracking or breaking that typically occurs in more iron-dense products. This also allows our cast iron to be 15% lighter than similar cast iron products, offering smoother handling and a more agile cooking experience.
Enhanced durability in a lighter finished product is a staple of Barebones cast iron. But the real magic lies in the cooking experience.
From rich stews and soft breads, to cast iron chicken and crisp desserts, our cast iron delivers a culinary experience worthy of passing onto your next generation.
Those who cook with Barebones cast iron immediately notice a difference in texture from other cast iron products: it’s raw and rugged, yet primed to develop a smooth, glassy texture through time and cooking. We leave the surface just raw enough to allow for better effects in our pre-seasoning process and the cooking experience. Highly raw and grainy cast iron is typically treated with resin-based sealants to cover imperfections and weaker areas that may crack over time. Barebones cast iron is not.
- GBGerald B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, In the kitchenRated 5 stars12 seconds agoGood addition to my collection
I bought the skillet & lid for my collection. I've done the initial seasoning, but haven't used them yet.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RWRomy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... Product Aesthetic, Quality Craftsmanship, Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Entertaining, In the kitchenRated 5 starsYesterdayLovin This !!
This skillet is a nice size. Recently discovered cast iron oven baked pizza and excited to have this in my kitchen !DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SJSeth J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I choose Barebones because... B Corp Certification, Customer Service, Product Aesthetic, Support Small, Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At homeRated 5 stars1 week agoLight, good quality
Much lighter than other skillets I've used in the past, but clearly good quality. Would definitely recommend if you're thinking of it!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MAMary A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Support Small, SustainabilityI use my Barebones product when I'm… Camping, Open fire cooking, In the kitchenRated 5 stars1 week agoNice Skillet for camping (and the lid was free)!
I really love the heft and feel of this pan. It is primarily to be used camping and some backyard bar-b-queuing.
It feels good in the hands without being too heavy to maneuver around the campgroundDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BJBrandi J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I choose Barebones because... Product Aesthetic, Quality Craftsmanship, Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, CampingRated 5 stars1 month agovery happy with it!
This is my first cast iron skillet and it’s all I want to use now. Bacon and eggs are so delicious every time!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.