Best Slingshot & Handmade Wooden Ammo
- FFivegreatkiddosVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSewing Seed Bombs
To be honest, I bought this as a gift for my new grandson...for when he gets older. His parents said, "Absolutely not!" It quickly became my toy. I am, however, not interested in anything more than using to sew flower seed bombs with it. I can't use any ammo that an animal would get ahold of an consume, so I decided to buy flower seed bombs instead, so I take my slingshot into the greenbelt with me when I walk my dogs and sew little flower seed bombs. It fun and hopefully some new flowers will grow all over the place.
- SSalmaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful and overpriced
Great quality. A bit pricey for what it is and I was sad that the band came in beige color vs picture in black.
- JPJeffrey P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome- fun for all ages
Fantastic slingshot! My son and I have both had a ball with this slingshot. Took a while to get the right technique but now we're sharpshooters. Well built, should last a long time.
My only complaint is that ours arrived with the wood unstained (no walnut finish as promised).
- MCMark C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSling shot
Love it. Gift for my son.
- RBrobert b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… Bushcrafting, Camping, Foraging, Hiking, Trailer/van campingRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoEvery kid needs one....
Every kid growing up in the country needs one of these. It teaches accuracy, confidence, responsibility for ones actions and how to get supper if need be. Great for a kid 6-12 years old to knock about the fields and woodlands. It is much safer than a firearm which comes later when twelve years or older. My Father made one for me and now i found one just as good for my sons.
(It needs a leather wrap for holding the stones in place of the cheap plastic.) Use rocks they are more effective for a sling shot than wooden balls that will splinter and let the animal or target be splattered with fragments. A dirty wound is made that may render the meat of the small game inedible.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.