All-in-One Cast Iron Skillet
Bold lines. Vintage polish. Premium performance. Meet the all-new All-In-One Cast Iron Skillet Collection. Inspired by Japanese cookware and thoughtfully designed for open fire use, this skillet is the deluxe cast iron pan you've been searching for. Included Dutch oven style lid, circular polished interior, better heat distribution, extended handle, and pure copper accents make this a dream to cook with--from camp to kitchen. Pre-seasoned with organic sunflower oil and ready to use right out of the box.
Note: Due to a thicker base than similar products, we recommend cooking “slow and low” to get to know your pan. Like all new skillets, sticking can occur and will decrease over time.
- EZEric Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I recommend this product YesI choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Entertaining, In the kitchen, Open fire cookingRated 5 stars14 seconds agoBest. Skillet. Ever.
We immediately went tent camping for two days after receiving this skillet. It is AMAZING!! All of our food (eggs, hash browns, vegetables, steak, chicken, etc.) was cooked to absolute perfection. We'll never have to invest in a different cast iron skillet ever. Thank you!!!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- BbrianVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I recommend this product YesI choose Barebones because... Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, In the kitchenRated 5 stars5 hours agogood stuff
2nd to none. with that lid it is a home run.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- BJBrian j.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I recommend this product YesI choose Barebones because... Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when i'm… In the kitchenRated 5 stars1 week agogood stuff
i love it, so much that i don't want to use it-get it dirty! its awesome looking and the lid is second to none.ill start using it pretty soon.im a user collector, have 50 or more cast iron skillet's and pans. i also bought your grill/pan-its weird looking but so far its worked great.i ben trying to c if it will warp but no it hasnt iits 12 inches my lectric stove burners are normal like 10 so this pan hangs over however it works great.just need to let it warm up before use.so far lots of pancakes ,hot dogs,french toast,hamburgers,suasage.eggs baconDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- DPDonald P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
Great quality.Was this helpful?
- RMRick M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoAmazing skillet
Right out of the box it is non stick. Cooked fried and scrambled eggs, all I used was a little butter and they slid around the pan better than any teflon I have ever used.
I plan on using it primarily in the summer at our river place over the bbq or fire, love that it has the lid to add some coals and use like a small version of a dutch oven.
This skillet will get a lot of use and it can obviously handle it.Was this helpful?
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.