Porter Glass Water Bottle
- LNLilla N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, TravelingRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoBeats the plastic
Well made, easy to clean.DesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- APAldona P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat little bottle...
I love everything about this bottle, except maybe the size. I would love for it to be larger so I wouldn't need to refill it so often. I love the clean taste of my water in this bottle. Even sipping from the top is a soft and pleasant experience. And I love that when I wash it, it gets that squeaky clean sound only glass can make. The silicone sleeve covers and protects all the right places while still allowing you to see inside. Overall, I am very pleased and would recommend this bottle.
- AMAlyssa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove
Perfect glass water bottle
- AMAshley M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat glass water bottle!
A gift for my husband and he loves it! Great glass water bottle!
- JWJoyce W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice bottle but...
Nice bottle but similar ones sell at Target for $10.
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.