Bring warmth and create new memories in your campsite, backyard, or on the patio. Our Fire Pit is crafted with coated steel in a large open-bowl design that supports heavy logs and high temperatures from lively fires. Its sturdy legs and handles make for simple transportation to and from your favorite location. Whether you’re preparing a slow-cooked cast iron meal, roasting marshmallows over smoky embers, or simply sinking into a warm evening and your favorite cocktail, the Fire Pit’s rugged durability will preserve the moment.
To clean the fire pit, first remove any debris until inside is clear. Use warm soapy water and a cloth to scrub the inside of the fire pit. Rinse thoroughly and immediately wipe dry. Re-oiling your fire pit from time to time will help reduce rust.
Extended exposure to wet conditions may cause rust and unnecessary wear and tear. We recommend covering your fire pit or storing it indoors after each use.
If rusting occurs, follow these steps for treatment.
- MRMartha R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… At homeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoJust beautiful!
I am enjoying a lot with family and friends.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DGDeborah G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… Open fire cooking, In the yardRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove the fire pit
great surpriseDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMmartin m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Product Aesthetic, Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Hiking, Camping, In the yard, In the kitchenRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agogreat fire pit!
Went camping with a friend that brought his fire pit because of fire restrictions, and realized that it's just such a better and more safe way to have a fire at the campsite. So because I've been so happy with the other stuff I've purchased from Barebones, I figured I'd check the website, and low and behold they had one on sale! Haven't used it yet, but as usual, the quality looks on point...DesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GRGeorge R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I choose Barebones because... Product Aesthetic, Social AdI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Entertaining, In the yard, Open fire cookingRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLove this thing!
Used it for the first time and you cannot beat it, especially for the price. Might buy anotherDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- APAlfonso P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… Camping, Gardening, Open fire cooking, Trailer/van campingRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoFire Pit
I"m satisfied with the quality of this product. Just what I was looking for.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.