Cowboy Fire Pit Grill - 23"
Buy it with
To clean the fire pit, first remove any debris until inside is clear. Use warm soapy water and a cloth to scrub the inside of the fire pit. Rinse thoroughly and immediately wipe dry. Re-oiling your fire pit from time to time will help reduce rust.
Extended exposure to wet conditions may cause rust and unnecessary wear and tear. We recommend covering your fire pit or storing it indoors after each use.
If rusting occurs, follow these steps for treatment.
- HHHeidi H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I recommend this product YesI choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Humanitarian Work, Support Small, Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Entertaining, Gardening, In the yard, Open fire cookingRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat birthday gift for my husband
Awesome!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TTTodd T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome product and very well made.
The Fire pit grill is well made and works well on the patio or campsite. I do recommend this product.
- KSKeeane S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSturdy and well designed
This grill looks great and feels really substantial. It can also be broken down into smaller pieces for transporting on road trips. I am super excited for summer to use this!
- BSBrian S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThe build and practicality count!
The grill is the best product available to give you both a solid build that will last for years as well as the capability to grill on an open wood flame in a simple and practical design
- MSMark S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Have not had the opportunity to use the product yet. Looks very well made and I look forward to summer.
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.