Cowboy Fire Pit Grill - 30"
Buy it with
Meet your outdoor cooking match. When you’re ready to update your grilling system, the Barebones solid steel Cowboy Fire Grill System is the absolute go-to. Designed with direct input from Barebones open fire chef partners, this modular design allows for multi-use as fire pit, open fire grilling, and cooking station. Adjustable grill grate gives you choice for the source and distance of heat, creating perfect cooking conditions every time. Overhead tool storage and hanger bar is an organizer's dream with additional side table and grill grate available for purchase. Fire it up, cook, and feast just about anywhere, and when you’re done, break it down for storage. There’s no limit to what this grill system can do.
To clean the fire pit, first remove any debris until inside is clear. Use warm soapy water and a cloth to scrub the inside of the fire pit. Rinse thoroughly and immediately wipe dry. Re-oiling your fire pit from time to time will help reduce rust.
Extended exposure to wet conditions may cause rust and unnecessary wear and tear. We recommend covering your fire pit or storing it indoors after each use.
If rusting occurs, follow these steps for treatment.
- JVJames V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… Camping, At home, Trailer/van camping, In the yardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery good fire grill
Very good fire grill 🔥DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLLuis L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... B Corp CertificationI use my Barebones product when I'm… At an event, CampingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat grill
Great grill to take and use anywhere and feed a lot of people, the only issue I have is that you need a grill on the bottom so the coals don’t suffocate by the ashDesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GBGreg B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... Customer Service, Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Entertaining, Open fire cookingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoCowboy grill
So far this has been fantastic. Only used it 3 times thus far but have loved itDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SJshabree j.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I choose Barebones because... Support Small, Quality Craftsmanship, Customer ServiceI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Open fire cookingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove this grill!
Absolutely love this grill this is heavy duty very well made!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- WTwillie t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… At an event, At home, Camping, Entertaining, Open fire cookingRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoOutdoor Cooking
I love it thank you guys so much I first seen it on tic Tok and I googled to make sure it was not a scam it wasn’t and shipping is super fast. One question do you make a cover for it.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.