Buy it with
Inspired by old-world Japanese design, the Artisan Pruning Shears and Artisan Trimming Shears support a wide range of horticultural needs. Expect durability and comfort for hours of work outdoors. Intentionally designed to facilitate precision work, the rounded handles of the Pruning Shears provide extra leverage for larger tasks while the deep-reaching Trimming Shears make quick work of more nimble or delicate projects. Ambidextrous handles. Water- and rust-resistant.
- RBRandy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat product
The quality is astonishing. I will be putting some padding on them for my wife and longer use but the product is amazing as is. I will be ordering more as they are made and come back in stock.
- BLBailey L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHeirloom Quality
These shears are beautiful, quality made, and a perfect tool to have in your garden tool arsenal.
- NNikiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing Quality
Best shears ever. Have a pair at work and at home. :)
- CAC A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLovely Shears
Wonderful product, work well , look great & no plastic! I wanted the larger size too, but were sold out!
- AHAngela H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAmazing
Beautiful shears with incredible design and made to last.
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.