Cowboy Fire Pit Grill - 30"
Buy it with
Meet your outdoor cooking match. When you’re ready to update your grilling system, the Barebones solid steel Cowboy Fire Grill System is the absolute go-to. Designed with direct input from Barebones open fire chef partners, this modular design allows for multi-use as fire pit, open fire grilling, and cooking station. Adjustable grill grate gives you choice for the source and distance of heat, creating perfect cooking conditions every time. Overhead tool storage and hanger bar is an organizer's dream with additional side table and grill grate available for purchase. Fire it up, cook, and feast just about anywhere, and when you’re done, break it down for storage. There’s no limit to what this grill system can do.
To clean the fire pit, first remove any debris until inside is clear. Use warm soapy water and a cloth to scrub the inside of the fire pit. Rinse thoroughly and immediately wipe dry. Re-oiling your fire pit from time to time will help reduce rust.
Extended exposure to wet conditions may cause rust and unnecessary wear and tear. We recommend covering your fire pit or storing it indoors after each use.
If rusting occurs, follow these steps for treatment.
- RHRoger H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Customer ServiceI use my Barebones product when I'm… At homeRated 5 stars2 weeks agoCowboy fire pit
We love it!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RGRobert G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 stars1 month agoCowboy grill
This grill was easy to put together and cooks great love itDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SScottI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I choose Barebones because... Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, In the yard, Open fire cookingRated 5 stars1 month agoGood grill, versatile.
It's big, it's versatile, it seems well enough made. I looked it over pretty well, I didn't see any issues with any of the welds or the grill grate (nor with the accessories). So far I've cooked plenty of burgers, steaks, and some ribs on it. Gives everything a nice smokey flavor. Next up I'll fabricate a lid so it can double as a smoker.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DSDeja S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Product Aesthetic, Support Small, Social AdI use my Barebones product when I'm… Camping, At home, Entertaining, Open fire cookingRated 5 stars1 month agoI love it!!!
The perfect grill and the perfect fire pit! I’m so happy with my new Cowboy Grill and everything thing that comes off of it.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CBConnor B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I recommend this product YesI choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At homeRated 5 stars3 months agoTHE BEST
I researched the hell out of outdoor firepits/BBQ and after a few weeks of research pulled the trigger on this one. Hands down the best choice I could have made. Its phenomenal, looks great, and works like a charm for outdoor cooking.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.