Classic Work Glove
Make quick, painless work of prickly plants, rough soil, dry bark, and grasp wooden tool handles with ease. Barebones re-creation of the classic work glove means maximum comfort, outdoor versatility, and quality protection. The keystone thumb stitch improves dexterity while shirred elastic back keeps gloves in place. Premium grain cowhide is soft, warm, and breathable.
Our gloves are made using natural dyes. Due to this process, some residual color transfer may occur. To remove excess dye simply wash hands with dish or gardening soap.
Sizes run small.
Ethically Made in Pakistan
Creating Bridges To Communities In Need
Through this ongoing project, local factories are able to expand production while men and women develop their skills and earn a living wage. We are passionate about providing new opportunities for long-term, sustainable growth in this underserved economy.
- EAEdwin A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Support Small, Quality Craftsmanship, Sustainability, Humanitarian Work, Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… Camping, At an event, In the yard, Open fire cooking, HikingRated 5 stars1 week agoInstant favorites!
As expected; and nice enough to be out-and-about gloves, too! Wish I’d ordered two pair.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSSusanne S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Sustainability, Humanitarian Work, Customer Service, Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, GardeningRated 5 stars1 month agoMy New Glove!
Great fit and will be using them in all sorts of situations from the garden to camping. Very ulitarian.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BSBill S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Customer Service, Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Bushcrafting, Camping, Foraging, Open fire cookingRated 5 stars1 month agoClassic Work Glove
These gloves are awesome and fit great!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- THTom H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I choose Barebones because... B Corp Certification, Sustainability, Support Small, Quality Craftsmanship, Humanitarian WorkI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Foraging, Gardening, Open fire cookingRated 5 stars1 month agoClassic Work Glove
My second pair only just because the stitching and leather quality is that good. Durable and expect a long life with proper maintenance.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JBJoy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoClassic work gloves
I bought these as a gift for my son, who likes to forage. He loved them, so I got him two more pairs!
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.