Edison Light Stick
Buy it with
A completely unique collector's item. This vintage-inspired light stick is an outdoor lantern and emergency flashlight in one. It is the most multi-purpose and compact light in our collection. Dual lighting options make it ideal for camp or a luxury backpacking item: light up your tent with the lantern and head down the trail with the flashlight. Clip it on your travel bag with the added strap, or store it in your emergency kit for use when you need it.
Flexible Lantern LED rope is a warmer, softer light ideal for reading or card games, while the flashlight is a cooler LED ideal for food prep or utilizing as a direct light source. Light Stick offers seven different lighting modes to create the perfect illumination or ambiance. Beautiful and eye-catching, this Light Stick could easily be displayed indoors as a conversation piece.
There are three ways to power the Edison Light Stick allowing for maximum versatility: USB-C to a wall source, USB-C to a portable charging source, and via the Barebones-specific Li-ion battery that recharges internally. Additional included USB-C port allows external charge, such as a phone from the Light Stick. Lantern runs for over 40 hours on low and 4.5 hours on high and flashlight runs for over 70 hours on low and 7 hours on high.
- CPChristopher P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… Gifting, Trailer/van campingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove it
This is one of those things you don't need but love to own. There are cheaper options for getting light when needed, but nothing will do it with this kind of style. Well-built and should last a long time.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MRMark R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… At homeRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoIt's pretty darn cool
I was skeptical. I thought it would be junk....or I wouldn't get it at all. But its actually pretty cool. It has a fairly solid construction with real copper and real brass (again, I was skeptical). The "lens" is plastic, but its very clear and I think that its probably more practical than trying to use some tough glass. The "edison light" effect is actually pretty decent.......I thought it would look like some cheesy LEDs......but it doesn't. The leather wrap is kinda pointless, but I suppose that it helps them justify the price. The "flashlight" at the end is not really that useful.........this is mostly for the edison light. I just wish that I had some more occasions to use it.DesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JRJamie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, OtherRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat 👍
It works great for the job..DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KTKeith T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Product Aesthetic, Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Traveling, Open fire cookingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoEdison Light Stick
Wow! What a great little light. The ambiance this little light projects is like have a candle. The brass and glass add to the entire experience. It can be bright or mellow. The battery life it what has surprised me. on low I have now run it for the last five days for eight hours each day. Still does not need a charge. Frankly it was so well received in the house/camp that I had to buy a second one and add the 10,000ah battery supply to go with it. It's just a nice piece of gear that can be used around the home and camp.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SWShawn W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove it
Very solid and well made light with a nice steampunk vibe and puts out allot of lightDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.