Japanese Nata Tool
- JJustinI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... Product Aesthetic, Quality Craftsmanship, Support Small, Sustainability, Customer ServiceI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, In the yard, Hiking, BushcraftingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNata tool
Absolutely love the feel of this tool in m hand , it is the perfect extension of my arm !DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MKmelissa k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove It
Love it!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MBMarcus B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Humanitarian Work, Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… Camping, Foraging, Hiking, Open fire cooking, BushcraftingRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agonice design, takes a wicked edge
Style & metal quality of the blade enables one to make the fairly sharp edge, wicked sharp. I love the style & the canvas-style sheath won't promote rust, like leather can do with carbon steel.
Handle was a little small (diameter) for my big Sasquatch hands, but that is my only "beef".
LOVE IT!!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LMLarry M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I recommend this product YesI choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Gardening, In the yardRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat tool
Great for clearing out brush around the yard or out in the field when you're out camping.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PTP T.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat for my chickens!
I got one of these from my buddy for butchering chickens. This is what I use to decapitate them before butcher. The steel is great and the balance of the blade is great.
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.