Suede Leather Hot Pad
Buy it with
Protect tables, countertops, and hands with this beautiful, timeless leather trivet. Double insulation prevents heat passage to wooden tables and delicate countertops: serve a meal or make room on the stove. Ideal as a potholder for use with heavy cast iron handles and lids. Genuine suede appearance only improves with time. Expect a lovely, natural patina to deepen after frequent use while keeping the original shape. Attached leather loop makes quick work of storage when you are done cooking or preparing your meal.
- KCKaren C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, GiftingRated 5 stars8 minutes agoClassy!
I love these hot pads. They live on my kitchen counter near the oven and look so classy. I liked the first two I bought so much I bought two more and use them as coasters.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VHVanessa H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Customer Service, Quality Craftsmanship, Sustainability, Humanitarian WorkI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Gardening, In the kitchen, In the yard, OtherRated 5 stars1 month agoBarebones Suede Leather Hot Pad
The Barebones Suede Hot Pad is a wonderful item. Well made, great quality, fast shipping, great customer service.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MOMichael O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agosolid
Great hot pad that work just as they should. They are replacing some very old stiff pads that no longer have their hanging loops.
These pads are supple and tough . work great for grabbing a hot cooking sheet or as a trivia on the table .
- BFBlue F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoYour leather hot pads are hot!
The leather hot pads are easy to use and add a sophisticated design element to my kitchen.
- PWPatricia W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoHeavy duty!
These heavy duty hotpads really do the job protecting your hands and vulnerable surfaces from
your favorite very hot pots . The suede feels and looks great. A great gift idea!
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.