Japanese Nata Tool
- PTP T.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat for my chickens!
I got one of these from my buddy for butchering chickens. This is what I use to decapitate them before butcher. The steel is great and the balance of the blade is great.Was this helpful?
- TKTerry K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 months agoNice
I find the handle uncomfortableWas this helpful?
- DGDr. Glenn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoEpic Blade & Practical Art Piece
I appreciate any object that is beautiful in design and used as a functional tool. I will recommend this excellent tool piece to Everyone I know. Simply put a Brilliant piece of PRACTICAL ART 🙌🏻‼️Was this helpful?
- RFRob F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoHandle came apart
First time I used it handle came loose first the copper/brass lanyard hole came out then handle came loose it could stand to be a little longerWas this helpful?
- GMGriffin M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoWarranty
My first one broke but I was able to get a warranty very fast.Was this helpful?
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.