All-in-One Cast Iron Skillet
Bold lines. Vintage polish. Premium performance.
Meet the All-In-One Cast Iron Skillet Collection. This deluxe cast iron skillet is inspired by Japanese cookware and thoughtfully designed for open fire use, making it the perfect addition to any cooking enthusiast's collection. Included Dutch oven style lid, circular polished interior, better heat distribution, extended handle, and copper accents make this a dream to cook with--from camp to kitchen. Pre-seasoned with organic sunflower oil and ready to use right out of the box.
Note: Due to a thicker base than similar products, we recommend cooking “slow and low” to get to know your pan. Like all new skillets, sticking can occur and will decrease over time.
- ESElizabeth S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Product Aesthetic, Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, In the kitchenRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove it! ❤️
I have an extensive collection of cast iron cookware. My husband could not believe I bought more. We usually prefer older well seasoned pieces. This pan is exceptional! Very smooth, and love the lid. He agreed it was a great purchase, may be our new favorite pan…. ❤️DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EZEric Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I recommend this product YesI choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Entertaining, In the kitchen, Open fire cookingRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoBest. Skillet. Ever.
We immediately went tent camping for two days after receiving this skillet. It is AMAZING!! All of our food (eggs, hash browns, vegetables, steak, chicken, etc.) was cooked to absolute perfection. We'll never have to invest in a different cast iron skillet ever. Thank you!!!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BbrianVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I recommend this product YesI choose Barebones because... Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, In the kitchenRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agogood stuff
2nd to none. with that lid it is a home run.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BJBrian j.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I recommend this product YesI choose Barebones because... Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when i'm… In the kitchenRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agogood stuff
i love it, so much that i don't want to use it-get it dirty! its awesome looking and the lid is second to none.ill start using it pretty soon.im a user collector, have 50 or more cast iron skillet's and pans. i also bought your grill/pan-its weird looking but so far its worked great.i ben trying to c if it will warp but no it hasnt iits 12 inches my lectric stove burners are normal like 10 so this pan hangs over however it works great.just need to let it warm up before use.so far lots of pancakes ,hot dogs,french toast,hamburgers,suasage.eggs baconDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DPDonald P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.