Edison Light Stick
Buy it with
A completely unique collector's item. This vintage-inspired, 100% brass and copper light stick is an outdoor lantern and emergency flashlight in one. It is the most multi-purpose and compact light in our collection. Dual lighting options make it ideal for camp or a luxury backpacking item: light up your tent with the lantern and head down the trail with the flashlight. Clip it on your travel bag with the added strap, or store it in your emergency kit for use when you need it.
Flexible Lantern LED rope is a warmer, softer light ideal for reading or card games, while the flashlight is a cooler LED ideal for food prep or utilizing as a direct light source. Light Stick offers seven different lighting modes to create the perfect illumination or ambiance. Weighted brass feels heavy and comfortable in hand, while copper and leather accents add a premium quality. Beautiful and eye-catching, this Light Stick could easily be displayed indoors as a conversation piece.
There are three ways to power the Edison Light Stick allowing for maximum versatility: USB-C to a wall source, USB-C to a portable charging source, and via the Barebones-specific LI-ON battery that recharges internally. Additional included USB-C port allows external charge, such as a phone from the Light Stick. Lantern runs for over 40 hours on low and 4.5 hours on high and flashlight runs for over 70 hours on low and 7 hours on high.
- KSKatherine S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Product Aesthetic, Quality Craftsmanship, Support Small, Sustainability, Humanitarian WorkI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Hiking, Camping, Foraging, TravelingRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoGreat little big light
This little stick light packs a lot of lighting power. It literally can be used as a lamp to read by at night next to a bed or chair - and that’s on its lowest setting. It looks sort of historical, feels good in my hand, and the fact that it’s also a flash light is the icing on the cake. I bought the small gold carabiners to match which makes it even more convenient to carry. I had trouble figuring out the instructions for turning on the candle setting, but eventually understood what to do - with the copper (charging) end towards you, turn it on and off seven times or, in other words, turn it on three times in a row. Honestly, it is a cool little useful light that I am so happy I bought. It’s an eye catcher when sitting out and a conversation piece as well. Definitely worth every penny.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AHAdam H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I use my Barebones product when I'm… Camping, Bushcrafting, At home, Entertaining, Trailer/van campingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAmazing Light!
This thing is quality and is absolutely amazing!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AGArron G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At an event, At home, Camping, Entertaining, HikingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery bright and handy.
Has a wonderful design, for one small led chip in the top it’s very bright. I purchased this and the forest lantern and I prefer this over that any day.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GBGlenn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoNeat
has a good feel in the hand, provides light, is nicely compactDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DBDavid B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I use my Barebones product when I'm… At homeRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoEdison light
It’s just beyond cool. I love the retro look but think the lighting options are a nice touch.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.