Chef Grilling Apron
Buy it with
Finally, a Chef Apron intentionally designed for open fire cooking. This modern, durable apron protects against high temps and variable conditions. Heavy-duty cotton and leather construction reduces natural wear & tear and abrasion, while the added front pocket keeps a phone, pen, or thermometer at your fingertips. Adjustable cross-back fits all types of bodies for a truly comfortable “one size fits all.”
- JHJill H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Product Aesthetic, Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, In the yard, Open fire cooking, Trailer/van campingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoMost handsome apron
Great looking on my hubby and love the practical details.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AMAnnette M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… EntertainingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agogreat product
loved the productDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MWMichael W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Product Aesthetic, Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Entertaining, In the kitchen, Open fire cookingRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago'Love it so much I have two!
My wife kindly bought one of these for me a couple of years back, after I'd been drooling online for a while. It is black and works great for grilling. I bought myself the lighter-colored one for when I make pizza; it hides the flour considerably better.
Both are very solid, with strong ties that cross over the back and stay in place securely and comfortably. They have a large pocket, which I use for stowing temperature gauges, etc. and leather loops for tools and/or towels.
I got some pizza sauce on the light one, but was able to wipe it away fairly easily, despite my not realizing it for more than a week. I heartily recommend these aprons.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LSLance S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReally nice apron
I purchased this apron after having previously bought one that hung around the neck and found that bothersome after a few hours of making pizzas in my wood fired oven. I was looking for a cross back strapped apron to alleviate this and this one fits the bill perfectly. The canvas is super heavy duty and comfortable, especially after a couple washings. I also love the leather towel holder loop!
- GAGary A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
It's great! I love it. The material is thick and rugged. The leather piece on it is so very handy to hang your rag or tool on, just stuff the item in the loop and let it hang on to it. The straps do adjust to fit al sizes making for the perfect fit. The leather and D ring hold them in place. I doubt it wears out anytime soon.
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.