Neelum Dopp Kit
Designed for use with our Neelum Duffel Bag, the Neelum Dopp Kit organizes travel toiletries in style. Malleable waxed canvas can hold up to 1.7 ounces (approximately 8 travel bottles), while a sturdy zip closer keeps them in place. No frills, this traditional organizer is built to pack and go. The Neelum Firewood Dopp Kit complements our full Neelum waxed canvas collection.
Like high-quality leather, waxed canvas looks and feels better the more you use it; expect a beautiful patina to evolve. Waxed canvas is also super tough, easy to wipe off and clean, and an animal-safe alternative to leather.
Ethically Made in Pakistan
Creating Bridges To Communities In Need
Through this ongoing project, local factories are able to expand production while men and women develop their skills and earn a living wage. We are passionate about providing new opportunities for long-term, sustainable growth in this underserved economy.
- AKAdam K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… Traveling, Gifting, Other, CampingRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat size, Great price, Great Aesthetic
Another Barebones win. The Neelum Dopp Kit is rugged aesthetically and functionally and pairs perfectly with the Neelum duffel. I picked up both for my son so that he can have a quality set of luggage to last for decades. Wouldn't be surprised at all if the Barebones Neelum collection suits that need. First use in with the Dopp Kit and Duffel, very impressed.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JGJason G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I choose Barebones because... Product Aesthetic, Quality Craftsmanship, SustainabilityI use my Barebones product when I'm… TravelingRated 5 stars3 months agoPerfect for your travel necessities.
Great, simple, rugged design. Quality craftsmanship. Goes perfectly with the Neelum Duffel Bag.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BFbarb f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Product Aesthetic, Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… Gifting, Traveling, CampingRated 4 stars1 month agonice little bag
great giftDesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MAMiles A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I recommend this product NoI choose Barebones because... B Corp Certification, Product Aesthetic, Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… Traveling, CampingRated 4 stars5 months agoSturdy, but small
Nice thick fabric and heavy construction! I love the waxes canvas. Will definitely hold up to wear and should be easy to clean if there's a spill I imagine.
Stitching is a bit messy at some seams and corners. Much smaller than I imagined it being from what I've seen of other toiletry bags. Thought it would be about twice as wide. Good for packing light, but not if you have a lot of dental implements, your own soap and shampoos and such. I'm happy with what I have but I can't say that I'd recommend it if you're looking for your first toiletry bag - unless you know you only want a few things and don't care much about stitching weirdnesses.DesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CSCharles S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… TravelingRated 3 stars3 days agoNice but little small
Not a bad price for the bux, but smaller than expected. No complaints overall.DesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.