A beautiful statement piece for your camp kit or home kitchen. Ideal for quickly heating water for camp coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and more. This kettle features a hand-finished, baked stainless steel trim that creates a bronze-like patina finish.
Hand wash only. Do not microwave.
Charcoal is a beautiful, rustic, dusky gray-black that evokes a sense of warmth and looks handsome both indoors and outside.
Eggshell's creamy white color and speckled texture make dishes pop and creates a gorgeous, curated look on any table.
Mint is a vivid, blue-green pop of color that gives a nostalgic nod towards the era of growth and optimism. Vintage-lovers approved.
Our classic colorway. Slate Gray is a beautiful, earthy mix of blue-gray reminiscent of slate rock. It complements every experience - from sharing coffee on the porch to alfresco dinner gatherings.
- KBKelley B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... B Corp Certification, Quality Craftsmanship, Product Aesthetic, Humanitarian WorkI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Entertaining, GardeningRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoKettle to the Mettle
Great Tea pot and elevates all camping tripsDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLaurieVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Entertaining, In the yard, In the kitchenRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful teapot
This is a beautiful piece. The quality is spot on and the color is absolutely stunning. I would 100% recommend this to a friend.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SRSuzanne R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Sustainability, Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… At homeRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoEnamel Teapot
Love this teapot ! Just the right size , stylish , easy to handle … a great find !DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EWEmily W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I choose Barebones because... Product Aesthetic, Quality Craftsmanship, SustainabilityI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Trailer/van campingRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove it
We really like our new teapot! It is easy to use, easy to clean, well made and good looking. If a larger size had been available, we would have gone for a larger size, but we are very happy with this one👍DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KLKristin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... Product Aesthetic, Quality Craftsmanship, Sustainability, Support Small, Humanitarian WorkI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Hiking, In the kitchen, Open fire cookingRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoI loved it so much I bought another!
Such an improvement over my old teapot. The wood handle gets warm, but is still comfortable to touch with your bare hand, even when the water is boiling inside it. I could not do that with my old kettle. I always had to use an oven mitt. This pot is the goldilocks size. Just right. Big enough to hold plenty of water for a full pot, but small enough that the water boils quickly. Plus this pot is so pretty you can use it from stove top to table if you put a hot pad down to protect the table. The wood top on the kettle lid is also handy if you want the extra protection of holding the lid on while you pour the water (another feature my old tea kettle did not have). I also love that while it's pretty, it's still tough enough to take camping and use over a campfire. I accidentally let the pot boil dry once, and amazingly, it was fine... it still looked good both inside and out. I couldn't believe it.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.