Buy it with
The collector's companion. Smaller and more versatile than our popular Harvesting & Gathering Bag, the Foraging Bag is ideal for everything from mushroom hunting and berry foraging to wildflower gathering and farmers market meandering. Three swappable inserts allow maximum creativity with use: the foraging mesh keeps delicate mushrooms dry, the canvas sack is perfect for groceries, and the watertight PEVA insert keeps fresh-cut flowers hydrated. The internal plastic frame on top and bottom acts as a bucket, which keeps contents spacious and safe. Comfortable multi-way straps can be used as a sling or wrapped around the waist for ease while foraging. Constructed of our tried and true weather- and water-resistant 100% beeswax canvas.
Read the Blog: 10 Ways To Use the Foraging Bag
- SHSpencer H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 seconds agoJust what we were looking for
Our family has been looking to get into nature more and find things that grow naturally. It’s been a lot of fun to have this bag and very useful with the different types of inserts. One for every occasion or more than one to hold different things we’ve found on our adventures!Was this helpful?
- CFCarol F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Support Small, ReferralI use my Barebones product when I'm… Foraging, Hiking, Traveling, At homeRated 5 stars3 days agoPerfect
Just what I was looking for for my woods walks. Like the three different inserts and the handles and strap. The two pockets are handy as a pocket on a shirt!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- LHLori H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… Foraging, HikingRated 5 stars6 days agoGreat Bag!
So far I'm very happy with the foraging bag. I love the options I have with the three different bag inserts. I'm going to use this a lot.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- CBChuck B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Social AdI use my Barebones product when I'm… Foraging, Camping, BushcraftingRated 5 stars1 week agoExcellent bag for my woodland needs
I scavenge for just about anything in the deep woods of New Hampshire, and this bag is and will be a great addition to my gear. The bag comes in waxed canvas, but I've learned that while this is true, I prefer a higher level of wax for total protection. I've since waxed this bag 100% in the seams, stitches and button flaps and now it's ready for just about anythjng. Tough bag, perfect size for my purposesDesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- GMGary M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… OtherRated 5 stars1 week agoI love mine — I bought a second
I use them for trapping, mostly, and carrying tools around, but they are good for just about everything.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.