Wilderness Chef Knife
Buy it with
Simple, sharp, and precise. A culinary knife fit for the rugged outdoors.
Ideal for cutting, dicing, slicing, and chopping, the Wilderness Chef Knife is an essential camp or outdoor cooking knife. The classic curved and tapered European blade makes this one of the most do-it-all, hard-working knives you'll have in your cooking toolkit. Cut chunks of meat to throw on the grill, slice fruit for a picnic lunch, or chop fragrant herbs to toss in your dutch oven meal. Made with Aus 8 stainless steel, the 8-inch blade is easy to resharpen and maintain, holds its edge longer, and is resistant to chips and corrosion. Full Tang design allows for control and versatility, while the thicker spine is ideal for all-purpose cutting needs. Easy to use with a pinch grip or hammer. Durable composite rosewood handle offers a beautiful aesthetic with a comfortable grip. Included full-grain cow leather sheath weathers real-world use while protecting the blade from dulling.
- KGKerry G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I choose Barebones because... B Corp Certification, Quality Craftsmanship, Product Aesthetic, Support Small, SustainabilityI use my Barebones product when I'm… Entertaining, Foraging, In the kitchen, Gardening, At homeRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBEST KNIFE EVER
I bought two of these for an early Christmas present for myself when they were included in a "buy one get one free" sale, and I am SO glad I got them. They're incredibly sharp, stylish, great handling, and the smell of the leather sheaths are wonderful! I won't let my family touch them- these are mine only. Ha! Worth every penny- but glad I saved a bunch of them during that sale!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RPRussell P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Customer Service, Support Small, Product Aesthetic, SustainabilityI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Entertaining, Open fire cooking, In the kitchen, CampingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThe wilderness chef knife
First When opening the box I was very pleased WTH the packaging the knife came in. Also very happy with the leather knife sheath, high quality leather work. The knife itself, vey durable, sharp, handles very well and looks great. Very pleased with this product.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GJGregory J. G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoChefs Knife w/sheath
Nice knife,nice sheath. With the money & I’d buy again👍🏼
- KGKimberly G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFantastic chef knife
Great balanced feel and weight, gorgeous handle even lovelier in person. Handle a bit dry upon delivery but with a coat of mineral oil or other wood oil, Deepened color and softness. Has stayed super sharp. Already my go to knife in my kitchen!
- JJoelVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLooks great
To be honest, I haven't used it yet but it certainly passes the eye test. Looks great compared to my other knives. I'll use it soon & often.
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.