Classic Work Glove
Make quick, painless work of prickly plants, rough soil, dry bark, and grasp wooden tool handles with ease. Barebones re-creation of the classic work glove means maximum comfort, outdoor versatility, and quality protection. The keystone thumb stitch improves dexterity while shirred elastic back keeps gloves in place. Premium grain cowhide is soft, warm, and breathable.
Our gloves are made using natural dyes. Due to this process, some residual color transfer may occur. To remove excess dye simply wash hands with dish or gardening soap.
Sizes run small.
Ethically Made in Pakistan
Creating Bridges To Communities In Need
Through this ongoing project, local factories are able to expand production while men and women develop their skills and earn a living wage. We are passionate about providing new opportunities for long-term, sustainable growth in this underserved economy.
- DDennisVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... Sustainability, Support Small, Quality Craftsmanship, ReferralI use my Barebones product when I'm… At an event, Camping, Gardening, Foraging, In the yardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSolid gloves!
I received these gloves as a gift. I will be a customer IF I need another pair. These appear to be solid. Had them for a few months now and they have excellent feel, and extremely durable. Living in a farm, I go through gloves regularly, but these are the best ones I’ve found yet.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JLJim L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… Gardening, Hiking, In the yardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSoft and durable
Great fit, feel and durability. Many days of repetitive outdoor work and still good as new. When I misplaced my original pair, I quickly ordered another pair. That will ensure that I find the original gloves!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RPRachel P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… OtherRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect for Women carpenters!
I’m a framing carpenter and I’ve been looking for work gloves for the longest time. Big box stores believe only men in sizes L and XL need work gloves, shocker. These gloves fit hardworking womens hands PERFECTLY. They are a dream to work in. I’m between small and medium and the Sm/MED fit perfectly.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NONancy O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… Gardening, At homeRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat!
Love themDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CACatherine A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… GardeningRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat work gloves!
It looks and feels great! Can’t wait to wear them to do some gardening work!DesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.