All-in-One Cast Iron Grill
Buy it with
Grill. Wok. Smoker. Skillet. Braiser. Roaster. Deep fryer. Slow cooker. Stock pot.
The All-in-One Cast Iron Grill is an outdoor cook’s dream. A cast iron base and domed lid, grill grate, baking steel, tripod stand, and coal tray combine in countless configurations to expand your outdoor dining options. Done cooking? Pack it all down into a single self-contained bundle to minimize what you carry.
- JJosephVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I choose Barebones because... Customer Service, Product Aesthetic, Quality Craftsmanship, Sustainability, Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… At an event, At home, Bushcrafting, Foraging, EntertainingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGave it the full marathon
Decided to make chili in this beast for a competition tomorrow to really put it through it’s paces. Started off with foil inside and wood/coals so I could cook the meats, char the tomatoes and onion, and flame off the whiskey in the carbon steel pan.
Then I removed the coals to put underneath, building a larger fire, and then turn the grill into a dutch oven before adding in the beans, chipotle peppers, and tomato paste
My only complaint, the metal coal shields don’t really have a way to lock in and are kind of a struggle to put back when you’re done. I bent one on accident but they bend back pretty easily. Really the lowest level of complaint and not anything I’d remove a star for.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PTPhillip T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... B Corp Certification, Humanitarian Work, Product Aesthetic, Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… CampingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoFantastic
Used it for the first time last weekend. Can do anything. So many configurations and possibilities. Absolutely love this thing. Oh and it packs up small and secure so there's no excuse leaving it at home.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSSuzanne S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Customer Service, Product Aesthetic, Support Small, SustainabilityRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoChristmas gift
Still in the box as it is a Christmas gift; however, I have opened to look at it and I am thoroughly satisfied based on that.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KSKris S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… At an event, Camping, Open fire cooking, Trailer/van camping, TravelingRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAwesome grill!
This is the coolest little travel grill I've ever seen! Very compact, sturdy, high quality and works great for so many things. Love it!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KDKamaria D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, In the yard, TravelingRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove my all in one!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.