Open Fire Glove
Ethically Made in Pakistan
Creating Bridges To Communities In Need
Through this ongoing project, local factories are able to expand production while men and women develop their skills and earn a living wage. We are passionate about providing new opportunities for long-term, sustainable growth in this underserved economy.
- KWKaren W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... B Corp Certification, Quality Craftsmanship, Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Foraging, In the yard, Open fire cookingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoCan't wait
Have not used for firepit or grilling yet, but came in handy when we needed to haul our Christmas tree. Very warm, too. Can't wait to test them out in fire situations. They're keepers, for sure.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- WLWanda L C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPerfect Fit
This is the first time I purchase gloves that actually fit. They are lovely. Long enough to cover my forearms which means that when I am cooking over hot coals or fire, I won't burn my arms. It also means I can use them to stoke the fire. They are velvety smooth and thick.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ELErnestine L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Support Small, Quality CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoAwesome!!!
These are so nice. Excellent quality!
Don’t miss out. Buy these.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JDJen D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… Camping, EntertainingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoamazing gloves
I bought these for camping with my dutch oven, but turns out I use them in the backyard for firepit. And when you realize the gloves just happen to match your dress....DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SMStephen M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agohigh quality, as advertised (or better)
Very satisfied with the quality of these gloves. We have a wood stove and have to daily empty the tray of ashes/hot coals/embers. These protect our arms as well as our hands -- and they're amazingly soft and comfortable.
And when I found the large size I'd ordered to be awkwardly large, I contacted customer service and was amazed at how quickly I was sent the smaller size gloves -- without even being asked to return the originals. As soon as I find someone with BIG hands who needs heat-resistant gloves, I'll be eager to pass the generosity forward.
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.