Double Blade Folding Pocket Knife
Buy it with
Carve, scribe, and shape wood properly with this classically designed double-blade folding pocket knife. With one all-purpose blade and one whittling blade useful for woodworking, this versatile steel pocket knife is ideal for outdoor exploration, wood working, and crafting. Four-inch whittler knife handle is made from stabilized wood and features brass pins and bolster.
Choose from Natural Wood, Blue Wood, or Red Wood.
- VKVirginia K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I recommend this product YesI choose Barebones because... Customer Service, Quality Craftsmanship, Support Small, Sustainability, Humanitarian WorkI use my Barebones product when i'm… Hiking, In the yard, Traveling, Camping, At homeRated 5 stars16 hours agoGood looking!
Useful is so many ways.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- PMPitt M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars1 year agoOverpriced and underwhelming quality
It is a bit misleading to describe this Chinese-made knife as "German-grade." It is not. The blades are merely adequate and time will tell if they hold up to use and sharpening. The fit and finish on the knife is just okay - it's got some rough edges between metal parts on the handle. Overall, not a bad knife, but only at about half of the cost to be consistent with knives of similar quality.Was this helpful?
- SBSandi B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
The knives are lovely...I bought one for me and one for my husband. I did think the knives were smaller. I should have looked closer at the description.
They will be handy opening bags and carving twigs. ha ha !Was this helpful?
- MDMichael D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agowhittler knife
Knife seems to be well made. Time will tell how it last. I have not really used them as it is winter and we have not been out much. Nice size to fit in the pocket. .I got these for my daughters. We camp a lot and thought it could be something to do around the campfire. Knives are useful tools and I want them to be able to use them safely.Was this helpful?
- KKendraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoExcellent
My husband loves it.Was this helpful?
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.