A beautiful statement piece for your camp kit or home kitchen. Ideal for quickly heating water for camp coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and more. This kettle features a hand-finished, baked stainless steel trim that creates a bronze-like patina finish.
Hand wash only. Do not microwave.
Available in Charcoal, Eggshell, Mint, and Slate Gray.
Charcoal is a beautiful, rustic, dusky gray-black that evokes a sense of warmth and looks handsome both indoors and outside.
Eggshell's creamy white color and speckled texture make dishes pop and creates a gorgeous, curated look on any table.
Mint is a vivid, blue-green pop of color that gives a nostalgic nod towards the era of growth and optimism. Vintage-lovers approved.
Our classic colorway. Slate Gray is a beautiful, earthy mix of blue-gray reminiscent of slate rock. It complements every experience - from sharing coffee on the porch to alfresco dinner gatherings.
- CJCarmen J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Entertaining, In the kitchenRated 5 stars1 month agoEnamel Teapot
This is just the BEST teapot! I love that I can use it on my stove or over a fire. It is solidly constructed, but pretty at the same time. I love it!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BBBruce Brown J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At homeRated 5 stars2 months agoQuality Products
Both my wife & I love the looks and qualityDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GSGordon S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Customer Service, Quality Craftsmanship, Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… At homeRated 5 stars2 months agocoffee
the best for heating water and use as a pour over kettle. (Fresh ground coffee) I also use a thermometer
inserted in the spout (no boil over)DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DCdiane C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... B Corp Certification, Customer Service, Product Aesthetic, Quality Craftsmanship, Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Entertaining, Foraging, GardeningRated 5 stars3 months agoCharcoal Enamel Teapot
I love my Enamel Teapot in Charcoal!! I use it in my 5th wheel camper to heat water for everything from; pour over coffee, tea, hot water for dishes, or hot cocoa. The teapot heats water very quickly. While it does not whistle, I can easily tell when the pot is boiling as steam escapes from the spout. The base of the teapot fits the burner on my 5th wheel stove perfectly. I make sure the handle of the teapot is resting up above the pot as it heats up quickly also. You need a pot holder to grab the handle if not careful. However, if the handle is up above the kettle it is fine to grab without one. I love the color and it goes great with the decor of my 5th wheel: rusts, browns, and cast iron pans. Oh Yeah, get the silverware too! I have several Barebones products and have extremely happy with every purchase. :)DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KKellyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoFantastic and beautiful teapot
Very beautiful teapot and works exactly as I wanted. Makes my house seem cozier
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.