Edison Light Stick
A completely unique collector's item. This vintage-inspired, 100% brass and copper light stick is an outdoor lantern and emergency flashlight in one. It is the most multi-purpose and compact light in our collection. Dual lighting options make it ideal for camp or a luxury backpacking item: light up your tent with the lantern and head down the trail with the flashlight. Clip it on your travel bag with the added strap, or store it in your emergency kit for use when you need it.
Flexible Lantern LED rope is a warmer, softer light ideal for reading or card games, while the flashlight is a cooler LED ideal for food prep or utilizing as a direct light source. Light Stick offers seven different lighting modes to create the perfect illumination or ambiance. Weighted brass feels heavy and comfortable in hand, while copper and leather accents add a premium quality. Beautiful and eye-catching, this Light Stick could easily be displayed indoors as a conversation piece.
There are three ways to power the Edison Light Stick allowing for maximum versatility: USB-C to a wall source, USB-C to a portable charging source, and via the Barebones-specific LI-ON battery that recharges internally. Additional included USB-C port allows external charge, such as a phone from the Light Stick. Lantern runs for over 40 hours on low and 4.5 hours on high and flashlight runs for over 70 hours on low and 7 hours on high.
- DBDavid B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I use my Barebones product when I'm… At homeRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoEdison light
It’s just beyond cool. I love the retro look but think the lighting options are a nice touch.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MHMatthew H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… Camping, At homeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoEdison light stick
Light stick is awesome! Can’t say enough of their commitment to quality craftsmanship .DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MHMark H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Trailer/van camping, Camping, In the yardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice Enough to Just Leave Sitting on aTable!
I live in an almost 100 year old historical home. This Edison lantern fits so well with our homes decor we just leave it sitting on a table in our living room. Most of the light fixtures in our home have similar Edison style LED bulbs so this fits right in! Having it readily available is a plus when letting the dogs out in the evening, no searching through a drawer for a flashlight like in the past. As a lantern it puts out a fair amount of light enough for you to read by it, or just sit comfortably in a chair on your patio without blinding yourself. As a flashlight it is just as capable, an efficient amount of light to be able to pick up after your dog. It’s a very versatile light which we use on a daily basis.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GGregVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... B Corp Certification, Quality Craftsmanship, Product Aesthetic, Support Small, SustainabilityI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Entertaining, In the yard, Open fire cookingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest flashlight to date !
The Edison Light Stick is my favorite Barebones flashlight to date. It's retro style coil produces warm and variable light effects. It makes a great atmosphere and I use them everywhere from dinner table lighting to the workspace or social media. I've bought several and am now giving them as gifts. The recent ones came with a small linen bag which doubles the ways you can place the lights or hang them around a room. What a great idea, very creative indeed !DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AGAndrew G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I choose Barebones because... Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… At homeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago👍
Love it so far. Have only had a problem with one I got when it first came out but I got another and have had absolutely no issues with it. Was also much easier to put together than the first.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.