Enamel Mixing Bowl Set
Buy it with
Process wet and dry ingredients to make all of your favorite sweets, breads, pastries, and more. Durable and sophisticated enough for both your camp kit and kitchen cooking, this Mixing Bowl Set features a hand-finished, baked stainless steel trim that creates a bronze-like patina finish. Lightweight and stackable. Available in Eggshell and Slate Gray.
Eggshell's creamy white color and speckled texture make dishes pop and creates a gorgeous, curated look on any table.
Our classic colorway. Slate Gray is a beautiful, earthy mix of blue-gray reminiscent of slate rock. It complements every experience - from sharing coffee on the porch to alfresco dinner gatherings.
- RWRiana W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I choose Barebones because... Product Aesthetic, Humanitarian Work, Support Small, Sustainability, Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Entertaining, Gardening, GiftingRated 5 stars10 seconds agoAdded to my collection!
I have collected so many of these dishes, I have an entire set for our 12 person outdoor table. They're beautiful, durable and perfect for outdoors.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VPViktoria P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I recommend this product YesI choose Barebones because... Customer Service, Product Aesthetic, Support Small, Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Entertaining, Camping, In the kitchenRated 5 stars3 months agoExcellent quality and design.
Generous size and flat base made these perfect for outdoor entertaining.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CSCindy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoLove these!
These are sturdy, slightly heavy, durable bowls. Good for so many things but nice enough for the table to serve in. We are using them in our RV. They look exactly like shown in the picture. Slightly larger than expected but not too big. Pretty perfect.
- MLMargaret L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Lovely bowls. Very pleased. I was not sure how big they would be, but I guess that is hard to really describe on line.
- JBJustine B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoJust stunning
These have been on the table for dinner, in the garden to harvest and camping. They are Beautiful, functional, and more importantly Sturdy! I love using them, I love looking at them, we absolutely lobe filling them with all our favorite things!
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.