Enamel Mixing Bowl Set
Buy it with
Process wet and dry ingredients to make all of your favorite sweets, breads, pastries, and more. Durable and sophisticated enough for both your camp kit and kitchen cooking, this Mixing Bowl Set features a hand-finished, baked stainless steel trim that creates a bronze-like patina finish. Lightweight and stackable. Available in Eggshell and Slate Gray.
Eggshell's creamy white color and speckled texture make dishes pop and creates a gorgeous, curated look on any table.
Our classic colorway. Slate Gray is a beautiful, earthy mix of blue-gray reminiscent of slate rock. It complements every experience - from sharing coffee on the porch to alfresco dinner gatherings.
- WWilVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... Product Aesthetic, Support Small, Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At homeRated 5 stars11 seconds agoExcellent mixing bowls for the kitchen
I keep things a long time, and my 12 year-old set of melamine bowls were grossly stained, warped and ready to be replaced. I wanted something durable, light, but not plastic. I ran across some enamelware and, after a lot of searching, chose this 2-bowl set.
I’m thrilled! Lightweight, sturdy, easy to clean, and they look great too. They are larger than they looked in the photos, which was a plus for us. The largest holds just 4oz less than the largest bowl in my old typical mixing set. The smaller bowl is still a generous size for mixing, serving, etc. I especially love the flat bottoms that really make these stable. And a plus: you can use them directly on an induction cooktop on low to melt butter and such.
Planning to add a 2nd set for larger cooking projects.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LCLeeAnn C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… In the kitchenRated 5 stars2 weeks agoNot what I thought but great
I really liked the dishware. I didn't order much and I'm glad a lot of the sets were sold out and I ordered these to see what they're like. I think they'll be fine for using as mixing bowls, but this isn't cookware I want to use on a daily basis in my house. It's fine for survival cookware and subsistence living.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RWRiana W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I choose Barebones because... Product Aesthetic, Humanitarian Work, Support Small, Sustainability, Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Entertaining, Gardening, GiftingRated 5 stars2 months agoAdded to my collection!
I have collected so many of these dishes, I have an entire set for our 12 person outdoor table. They're beautiful, durable and perfect for outdoors.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VPViktoria P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I recommend this product YesI choose Barebones because... Customer Service, Product Aesthetic, Support Small, Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Entertaining, Camping, In the kitchenRated 5 stars5 months agoExcellent quality and design.
Generous size and flat base made these perfect for outdoor entertaining.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CSCindy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove these!
These are sturdy, slightly heavy, durable bowls. Good for so many things but nice enough for the table to serve in. We are using them in our RV. They look exactly like shown in the picture. Slightly larger than expected but not too big. Pretty perfect.
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.