Hori Hori Classic
First implemented in Japan, the Hori Hori Classic digging tool was originally used for careful and methodical excavating of plants, such as Sansai, in the mountains. Barebones’ unique take on this classic implement was designed with garden work in mind. Its rounded top and serrated sides make it ideal for scooping, digging, and pulling weeds. Equipped with a heat-tempered, hollowback blade, full stainless steel tang, and comfortable walnut handle, the Barebones Hori Hori Classic is the diverse garden tool you can use for a lifetime. Intentionally added twine cutter doubles as a bottle opener, so you can enjoy your choice of refreshing beverage after a hard day's work.
The Hori Hori Classic Sheath unites utility and design. Made of 900D polyester with an interior liner, it weathers real-world use while protecting the blade from dulling. Stainless steel belt clip supports easy carrying and accessibility, while the strong handle strap restricts the blade from slipping or moving. Open-end allows for easy cleaning and prevents soil buildup, preserving the blade for years of continued use.
Choose your Hori Hori Classic, Sheath, or Hori Hori Classic & Sheath from the selection above
- LLynnetteVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I recommend this product YesI choose Barebones because... Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… At homeRated 5 stars3 weeks agoFantastic!
Love this garden tool!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- TTyVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I recommend this product YesI choose Barebones because... Customer Service, Quality Craftsmanship, Support Small, SustainabilityI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Gardening, In the yardRated 5 stars1 month agoAwesome
Great quality, excellent toolDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- CColeVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I recommend this product YesI choose Barebones because... B Corp Certification, Customer Service, Product Aesthetic, Quality Craftsmanship, SustainabilityI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Gardening, In the yardRated 5 stars1 month agoI love it
This tool is so versatile! I find myself reaching for it pretty much anytime I am in the garden. Moreover, the design quality is top notch. Putting on a pair of glove and getting into your garden with it is a blast, especially for things like planting and light digging. I'd highly recommend picking it up! Feels like the kind of product I'll happily own for the rest of my life.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- LJLinda J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoRecipient very excited about his christmas present.
A gift for my brother this Christmas. He is looking forward to its uses in his large garden. Well packaged, is as described. Plan to purchase for other family members and maybe me too.Was this helpful?
- MCMichael C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoFelt solid
I bought it as a gift, it was hard to give away.Was this helpful?
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.