Buy it with
This oversized garden scoop is your go-to tool when the trowel just won’t do. Ideal for quickly prepping beds and planting seedlings in both garden beds and plant containers, the Garden Scoop features a deep belly and high sides that prevent spilling. Constructed with an ergonomic stainless steel blade and a comfortable wooden handle.
- RCrobin c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Gardening, In the yardRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoscoop
Another new tool for me ..has been a real bonus when filling my window boxes and patio containers…love it!!!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NSNidhi S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... Support Small, Quality Craftsmanship, Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… In the yardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoVery well made and attractive
I haven’t started using this yet but it looks very well made. Very good weight and looks very nice.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ADAlana D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I recommend this product YesI choose Barebones because... B Corp Certification, Quality Craftsmanship, Sustainability, Product Aesthetic, Humanitarian WorkI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, GardeningRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat little scooper!
Just what we all need in the garden, big or small. I know it’s a standard item, but does it have to look so good and feel so durable? I’m excited for years of use.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LTLyndsey T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I recommend this product YesI choose Barebones because... Humanitarian Work, Product Aesthetic, Quality Craftsmanship, Support Small, SustainabilityI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Gardening, Foraging, In the yardRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBarebones are the Best!!
The garden scoop is a great size, great quality. I love it.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BYBillie Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoWell made and helpful!
Incredibly helpful getting a good scoop of soil when potting. Well made and I expect to last for many years!
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.