Enamelware Dining Collection - Slate Gray
Our classic colorway. Slate Gray is a beautiful, earthy mix of blue-gray reminiscent of slate rock. It complements every experience - from sharing coffee on the porch to alfresco dinner gatherings.
Each item features a speckled enameled surface with hand-finished baked stainless steel trim creating a bronze-like patina finish, resulting in unique pieces that form a cohesive set.
Hand wash only. Do not microwave.
Each individual product sold as set of 2.
From Our Community
Tag @barebonesliving to share your Enamelware Dining Collection - Slate Gray adventures.
- AGAshley G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I choose Barebones because... B Corp Certification, Product Aesthetic, Support Small, SustainabilityI use my Barebones product when I'm… Entertaining, At home, In the kitchen, TravelingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat!
Love the dishes! Very stylish, hardy, and versatile.
Had one come with a defect and the customer service sent a new one out within the hour of talking to them!
Can't wait to complete our sets!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HMHope M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Support Small, Product Aesthetic, Sustainability, Customer ServiceI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Entertaining, Trailer/van camping, TravelingRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat customer service
Purchased the set on a cyber Monday deal - and unwisely chose to have it delivered as “general delivery” to the nearby USPS. Because it’s sent through UPS (very nice for getting a signature and was fast) - USPS rejected it and it became lost in a pile of holiday rejected mail. Very much not Barebones fault - nonetheless they were quick to respond when I reached out and sent a replacement knowing my original order will eventually be returned to them as a rejected delivery. We’re using these for full time van life and so far love them! We did end up with 4 big cups, not two big two small, but that’s fine by us.DesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CAC.J. A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Customer Service, Support Small, Quality Craftsmanship, Sustainability, Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… Camping, Trailer/van campingRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLovely upgrade to my rv camping
Love it...have ordered additions...Love the plates, small bowls and big serving bowls. All stack nicely also.
The teakettle is also a favorite...will probably order another..DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- YTYvonne T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Customer Service, Quality Craftsmanship, Sustainability, ReferralI use my Barebones product when I'm… CampingRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoDINING COLLECTION
I love this set
Best of all Barebones stands behind their products
One cup I used first time and I noticed a chip
It was months since I received the items before we used them for camping
I sent a picture to them and I was Pleasantly Surprised by how apologetic they were and the next day they sent the replacement
I love this company and their beautiful productsDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SDSandra D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I choose Barebones because... ReferralI use my Barebones product when I'm… CampingRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLove it
It’s a gift for my son in lawDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.