All-in-One Cast Iron Grill
Buy it with
Grill. Wok. Smoker. Skillet. Braiser. Roaster. Deep fryer. Slow cooker. Stock pot.
The All-in-One Cast Iron Grill is an outdoor cook’s dream. A cast iron base and domed lid, grill grate, baking steel, tripod stand, and coal tray combine in countless configurations to expand your outdoor dining options. Done cooking? Pack it all down into a single self-contained bundle to minimize what you carry.
- JMJ.C. M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At homeRated 5 stars10 seconds agoperfect grill for a charcoal hoard.
perfect reason to burn my huge home made charcoal pile. then the cast iron takes over the cooking job. also clean up is fun, not labor some.DesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JKJOHN K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... Social AdI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Trailer/van camping, Other, At an eventRated 5 stars6 days agoPerfection!!!!
I absoluteoy love this grill. It is so versitile and capable yet colapses into a nice travel sized package so easily. Have not been phappier with a cooking product and I have many.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- WNWendell N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Support Small, Quality Craftsmanship, Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… Camping, Open fire cooking, In the yard, Traveling, Trailer/van campingRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBest all in one grill!
Soup, stew, chili, baking, grilling, frying, broth, seafood, BBQ, you name it, it does it!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JBJimmy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 stars2 months agoCast Iron Grill
Very useful. We have used it several times and it is easy to pack.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JFJill F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I recommend this product YesI choose Barebones because... Humanitarian Work, Customer Service, Quality Craftsmanship, Sustainability, B Corp CertificationI use my Barebones product when I'm… Trailer/van camping, Entertaining, Open fire cooking, Traveling, At homeRated 5 stars2 months agoOne word…Amazing!
This was a gift to my boyfriend who has been in the food industry for decades and loves to cook.
Having recently become full timer RV ppl, he saw this and sent me a link asking my opinion.
Considering my first line of this review, you can gather my thoughts. And, wow! THE best sirloin flap you’ll ever taste was the first thing made.
Bonus: it takes up very little space in our “basement”.
This is a total winner!!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.