Dandelion Weeding Fork
Buy it with
- BBBarbara B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoFirst Pick
This tool has quickly become my "go to" for weeding. It digs in around tough weeds and pulls them out root and all. I highly recommend this tool for not only dandelions but all weeds that are difficult. It works great and I would recommend for anyone who loves gardening.Was this helpful?
- HLHannah L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 year agoStill working on how to use this
The quality and design for this tool are great… but I’m not exactly sure I love using it. I’m still working out my method with the fork but it seems almost simpler and faster to just pull the weeds by hand. Will update review if I work out a better techniqueWas this helpful?
- JDJeanine D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoNew tool
I really like the sleek design. It’s very light and easy to handle. It works much better with larger plants in baby plants. I think I’m gonna buy another one for my friend who’s a gardenerWas this helpful?
- AMAmber M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoPulls up tap-roots easily!
Love this tool!Was this helpful?
- LHLise H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGood Dandelion Fork
The fork worked well; I went under the leaves and twisted the fork while yanking and the entire root came out.Was this helpful?
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.