Edison Mini Lantern
Buy it with
Inspired by old mining and warehouse lights, this water and rust-resistant steel lantern creates an intimate space anywhere. Light enough to hang creatively from a tree branch or create a soft glowing atmosphere with several together. Power by USB, pair with our Barebones Portable Charger, or utilize two AA batteries (not included) for light on the go.
Available in Antique Bronze, Copper, Olive Drab, Red, Slate Gray, and Vintage White.
- JGJAMIE G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... SustainabilityI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Trailer/van camping, Entertaining, OtherRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoCutest
I love these mini lanterns. Enough so that I ordered one a while ago and decided to add more. The products and customer service is great. Thank you Barebones!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ABAnna B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I choose Barebones because... Humanitarian Work, Product Aesthetic, Support Small, SustainabilityI use my Barebones product when I'm… Camping, Entertaining, Gifting, Hiking, In the yardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe Lantern I Never Knew I Needed??
My partner was the one who sparked my interest in this site when he got me a pair of gloves for camping. Ever since then, I love checking out their products. I’ve had my eye on this mini lantern for quite some time and finally but the bullet and purchased it. This lantern has exceeded my expectations in so many ways; it oozes style, is clearly made with the utmost quality and care, and honestly is just the perfect size. I can’t wait to take it backpacking for the first time. (Oh, and I’ll definitely be buying more).DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSSusanne S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... B Corp Certification, Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At an event, Camping, In the yardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLittle Light Bright
Love my little mini lanterns and can hardly wait to use them. They are so cute and bright! Perfect for my Girl Scout Troop cooking station under the easy-up.DesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSShelly S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Product Aesthetic, Humanitarian WorkI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, GiftingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoQuality
I first seen this product at a store that I love. I was impressed by the look of it and that led to further inspection. I love quality and something that will last and not end up in a landfill. After getting this home and trying it we were anxious to get back to the store in hopes they would have more. We purchased several more and started following them on Instagram. We have also purchased other items as gifts. Keep up the good work! Highly impressed!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DSDavid S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, B Corp Certification, SustainabilityI use my Barebones product when I'm… At homeRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat little lantern
Great lamp. Operates exactly as described.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.