Enamel Stock Pot
Buy it with
Cook pasta, boil vegetables, and make chilis, stews, and soups. Sophisticated enough for both your camp kit and kitchen cooking, the Stock Pot features a hand-finished, baked stainless steel trim that creates a bronze-like patina finish.
Hand wash only. Do not microwave.
Available in Eggshell and Slate Gray.
Eggshell's creamy white color and speckled texture make dishes pop and creates a gorgeous, curated look on any table.
Our classic colorway. Slate Gray is a beautiful, earthy mix of blue-gray reminiscent of slate rock. It complements every experience - from sharing coffee on the porch to alfresco dinner gatherings.
- MFMaria F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... B Corp Certification, Customer Service, Humanitarian Work, Product Aesthetic, Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… Traveling, Trailer/van camping, In the kitchen, At homeRated 5 stars2 days agoBest stock pot
Very beautiful 😍 best pot for me!!!
Great quality Llosa fantastic in my new rvDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CSChristianna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoSuperior Customer Service!!!!
Received the stock pot in a timely manner. Upon inspection of the pot, we noticed a couple of chips on the rim. Immediately contacted BareBones, less than 4 hours later we received a reply. They apologized and sent back out a new stock pot. They were very apologetic. Love this company!!
- EHEddie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoQUALITY
Love your product; extremely please.
- MCMark C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSpectacular
Amazing stock pot. I've been searching for a decent one for ages.
I would buy more of this series if I needed it.
- JAJohn A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoThis I LIKE!
This lovely pot is a most welcome addition to my kitchen. Its clean & elegant design coupled with its large size allows me to cook everything from multiple ears of corn to easily fulfilling my needs for a stew pot. This is a winner!
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.