Enamelware Dining Collection - Mint
Mint is a vivid, blue-green pop of color that gives a nostalgic nod towards the era of growth and optimism. Vintage-lovers approved.
Each item features a speckled enameled surface with hand-finished baked stainless steel trim creating a bronze-like patina finish, resulting in unique pieces that form a cohesive set.
Hand wash only. Do not microwave.
Each individual product sold as set of 2.
From Our Community
Tag @barebonesliving to share your Enamelware Dining Collection - Mint adventures.
- JCJeff C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Customer Service, Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Entertaining, Open fire cookingRated 5 stars11 seconds agoEnamelware Dining Collection - Mint
Well made, durable and beautiful!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DWDonald West J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoGreat Product
I have purchased several of the white plates and now I have a few of the mint. All of the plates are of good quality. The company said oven safe to 500 degree, I have tested them in the oven at 350 degree and not a mark on then. I have used a knife to cut meat and not a mark on them. Very easy to clean up. I hope to be able to use the plates, and tea pot for many years to come. I will purchase this product again.
- ISIn S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoNice sets
Love the build of these sets. The color however is much more minty green than the advertised photo. Which was ok with us. Maybe it's my phone but I thought it was more grayish with hint of light green. More mint. The plates and bowls surface is not as smooth, slight roughness of the enamel finish. If you use a stainless steel spoon, it's a bit rough when you scrape against it. Otherwise it's a solid build and I like the copper rim accents.
- AAliVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Support Small, Sustainability, Social Ad, Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… At homeRated 4 stars2 weeks agoLove My Mint Enamelware!
We use this set everyday on our boat, where we live full time. I was wary of melamine for daily use, and looking for something safe, unbreakable, and stylish. These hark back to my childhood camping days but with great class! I love the soft mint/sage color and the bronze-colored rim.
Things I don't love:
- The dinner plate is too large. Nobody eats THAT much food, and it make storing them in boats/RV's a challenge.
- The pretty bronze-colored rim is chipping a bit.( I just figure it adds patina!)
- I'd love it if there were a few more size choices: a small bowl for condiments/ice cream, and as I said, a smaller dinner plate, half-way between the dinner and the salad plate.
Thank you!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LCLeeAnn C.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge Range 65+I use my Barebones product when I'm… In the kitchenRated 2 stars1 week agoThe finish on them was rough
I was disappointed in these other than the fact they make great sipping chocolate cups. I just ordered 2 to see what they're like. This finish wasn't 100% smooth like on the mixing bowls. The design on them is really nice. That part is really up to par.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.