Buy it with
The Timber Saw provides a quick, clean approach ideal for cutting smaller pieces of wood at a campsite, cutting off branches and deadwood, and pruning trees. While traditional hand saws rely on a pull-push motion, the simple curved blade and aggressive teeth of the Timber Saw require a push-strike motion. The result is a super effective, safe, and fast cut. Ergonomic and durable walnut handle fits smoothly in your hand for perfect, even pressure and pulling strokes.
Included 900D polyester sheath weathers real-world use while protecting the blade from dulling. Stainless steel belt clip supports easy carrying and accessibility, while the strong handle strap restricts the blade from slipping or moving. Accented with full-grain leather and copper to complement the rest of the Woodsman Collection.
- MKmelissa k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 stars11 seconds agoA Gift
I got this as a gift for my husband and he loves it.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JRJake R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I choose Barebones because... B Corp Certification, Customer Service, Product Aesthetic, Quality Craftsmanship, Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… Bushcrafting, Camping, Hiking, Gardening, Open fire cookingRated 5 stars2 weeks agoTimber saw
Incredible tool for many applications, would recommend to all.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ADAleta D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I choose Barebones because... B Corp Certification, Product Aesthetic, Quality Craftsmanship, Support Small, SustainabilityI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Gardening, In the yardRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat tool
Fits my hand nicely- they clearly put thought into an ergonomic design. Cuts really well. Not the sharpest or easiest timber saw I’ve ever used, but definitely my favorite in terms of how it feels in my hand.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RMRalph M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Sustainability, Humanitarian Work, Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Foraging, Traveling, GardeningRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat saw!
It’s well built, easy to handle and works great. Very sharp so be careful. Gloves are a must!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- APAndy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Support Small, Product Aesthetic, SustainabilityI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, In the yard, Open fire cookingRated 5 stars2 months agoThe missing link that rounds out my needs.
I trimmed branches off my roof and needed to process the wood. The Timber Saw, a pole saw and a Nata were the right mix for the project. I like Barebones products because they allow us to enjoy our activities quietly, at human speed.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.