Buy it with
The collector's companion. Smaller and more versatile than our popular Harvesting & Gathering Bag, the Foraging Bag is ideal for everything from mushroom hunting and berry foraging to wildflower gathering and farmers market meandering. Three swappable inserts allow maximum creativity with use: the foraging mesh keeps delicate mushrooms dry, the canvas sack is perfect for groceries, and the watertight PEVA insert keeps fresh-cut flowers hydrated. The internal plastic frame on top and bottom acts as a bucket, which keeps contents spacious and safe. Comfortable multi-way straps can be used as a sling or wrapped around the waist for ease while foraging. Constructed of our tried and true weather- and water-resistant waxed canvas.
Read the Blog: 10 Ways To Use the Foraging Bag
- GBGwen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I use my Barebones product when I'm… Traveling, Trailer/van camping, In the yard, Camping, ForagingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoI have needed this forever, I just didn’t know
I go through my life collecting. I’ve collected sand from beaches, all over the world in small plastic drink bottles, rocks, and pebbles, branches with perfect lichen from the forest floor, seashells, sharks teeth, you name it I’ll pick it up and bring it home if it’s beautiful. My husband appreciates that I had last half a container to put it all in. Before we were married, he asked me what was in my suitcase, rocks? I answered, yes.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DTDanny T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Product Aesthetic, Referral, Customer Service, Humanitarian WorkI use my Barebones product when I'm… Bushcrafting, Foraging, Gardening, HikingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat
Worth all the Stars!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SLSusan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Support Small, SustainabilityI use my Barebones product when I'm… Camping, Foraging, Gardening, Hiking, TravelingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThis bag is awesome!
What a great bag! I love everything about it. Starting with the waxed canvas, it’s sturdy built shell, 3 great options of snap in bags, and I love having the cross body strap. It will accompany me on many adventures. I will use it for my beachcombing, gardening, even use it for a quick shopping trip. I am so pleased with this bag. And it’s great looking too! I love it!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TGTim G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I use my Barebones product when I'm… ForagingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoForaging Bag
The bag is great and so is the customer service.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TGTim G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I use my Barebones product when I'm… ForagingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoForaging Bag
The foraging bag is great! The only thing better is Barebone’s customer service.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.