Classic Work Glove
Make quick, painless work of prickly plants, rough soil, dry bark, and grasp wooden tool handles with ease. Barebones re-creation of the classic work glove means maximum comfort, outdoor versatility, and quality protection. The keystone thumb stitch improves dexterity while shirred elastic back keeps gloves in place. Premium grain cowhide is soft, warm, and breathable.
Our work gloves are made using natural dyes. Due to this process, some residual color transfer may occur. To remove excess dye simply wash hands with dish or gardening soap.
Sizes run small.
Ethically Made in Pakistan
Creating Bridges To Communities In Need
Through this ongoing project, local factories are able to expand production while men and women develop their skills and earn a living wage. We are passionate about providing new opportunities for long-term, sustainable growth in this underserved economy.
- GGGary G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 stars15 hours agoTough gloves
I love these gloves so much that when I accidently clipped a fingertip with my clippers I bought another pair.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BBBrandy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I choose Barebones because... Product AestheticI use my Barebones product when I'm… At an event, TravelingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGood non work gloves
I purchased these as regular gloves . They wouldn’t last long as work glovesDesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RFRita F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, B Corp Certification, Customer ServiceI use my Barebones product when I'm… Trailer/van campingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI love the color!
They feel strong and soft at the same time. I believe they will wear in nicelyDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MSmeagan s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I choose Barebones because... Quality Craftsmanship, Sustainability, Product Aesthetic, Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Foraging, Gardening, In the yardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoOne of my favorite things...
these gloves are soft yet sturdy. i bought an second pair just to have a spare. they are that good.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VHVictor H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I choose Barebones because... Sustainability, Quality Craftsmanship, Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… Gardening, In the yardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFits like a glove
These were my first pair of leather gloves. They felt loose initially, but now they feel more snug and comfortable after a little bit of time with them. I've had these about 4 months and have using them a few times a month for light gardening and weed pulling. They are holding up well so far. I reached out to customer service for a small issue and they were super responsive and prompt.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.