Cowboy Fire Pit Grill - 30"
Buy it with
Meet your outdoor cooking match. When you’re ready to update your grilling system, the Barebones solid steel Cowboy Fire Grill System is the absolute go-to. Designed with direct input from Barebones open fire chef partners, this modular design allows for multi-use as fire pit, open fire grilling, and cooking station. Adjustable grill grate gives you choice for the source and distance of heat, creating perfect cooking conditions every time. Overhead tool storage and hanger bar is an organizer's dream with additional side table and grill grate available for purchase. Fire it up, cook, and feast just about anywhere, and when you’re done, break it down for storage. There’s no limit to what this grill system can do.
To clean the fire pit, first remove any debris until inside is clear. Use warm soapy water and a cloth to scrub the inside of the fire pit. Rinse thoroughly and immediately wipe dry. Re-oiling your fire pit from time to time will help reduce rust.
Extended exposure to wet conditions may cause rust and unnecessary wear and tear. We recommend covering your fire pit or storing it indoors after each use.
If rusting occurs, follow these steps for treatment.
- RGRichard G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat camping grill
We go camping for two weeks every summer and we replaced our old firepit with this one, and we loved it. The legs put it high enough that cooking over it was much easier than a lower one, and as a bonus, the smoke (stupid green wood!) floated over people's heads instead of into faces. We cooked over this fire every day, and it never let us down.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BJBackyard J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I choose Barebones because... Humanitarian Work, B Corp Certification, Quality Craftsmanship, Support SmallI use my Barebones product when I'm… In the yard, Entertaining, Open fire cookingRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoTwo cooks under my belt
1st impression after setup was, "this is a big grill!" - especially since I added the 2nd grate.
Our introductory cook was wings. I felt like I wouldn't be able to screw up wings. I was right...though I had to struggle to keep the fire hot enuff, the wings came out nice and juicy with a pretty crispy skin. I started thinking then, "how many wings CAN we cook with both racks full?" Many, many we could ever eat without a small army to feed. I learned from that first cook that I'd better have plenty of wood on hand if wanted to to cook a long time (2 hours or more).
2nd cook was half a chicken - a big chicken. I built a much larger fire and let it burn down quite a bit before putting the bird on the rack. Still not knowing how hot it was at grate level, I kept holding my hand to fire as I lowered it to a good, hot level. It's still hit-or-miss, but I feel more confident that I'll be able to bring forth some really good food for our friends and neighbors. I'm a "firebug"- have been for years so this is right up my alley and I love the challenge of learning new things even at 75.
I researched the others cowboy grills and ALMOST purchased one. I saw it in the store and saw it was pretty flimsy material and looked thru the Googled items again. That's when I saw this one. I'm glad I pulled the trigger. The folks were quick to ship it to me and I had it assembled in minutes (attach the four legs).
I highly recommend this grill - more to the experienced cooks with a good…DesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JVJames V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I choose Barebones because... Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… Camping, At home, Trailer/van camping, In the yardRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoVery good fire grill
Very good fire grill 🔥DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLLuis L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... B Corp CertificationI use my Barebones product when I'm… At an event, CampingRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat grill
Great grill to take and use anywhere and feed a lot of people, the only issue I have is that you need a grill on the bottom so the coals don’t suffocate by the ashDesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GBGreg B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I choose Barebones because... Customer Service, Quality CraftsmanshipI use my Barebones product when I'm… At home, Camping, Entertaining, Open fire cookingRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoCowboy grill
So far this has been fantastic. Only used it 3 times thus far but have loved itDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
We Stand Behind Our Products
Barebones stands behind the quality of all of our products. Each item we make is meticulously thought out in-house by our team of passionate designers. We sell these products because we love them, we use them, and we want you to enjoy them too. They are meant to elevate your outdoor experience and withstand all normal rugged wear and tear.
We also consciously work with manufacturers that exceed our standards for excellence and safety. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order you are always welcome to use our 30 day return policy or let us know how we can make them better.